Looking To Purchase!

If there are any Designs listed here that you can not obtain from your local stitching shop or if you do not see them listed in my Esty shop please email me and I can add them to the Etsy shop for you.
Thank you and have a Blessed Day
donna
stitchbythebay at hotmail dot com

DESIGN CATALOG

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Les Fleurs Chic

Les Fleurs Chic Suggested Retail $12.00



*Model Stitched on 28ct Antique White linen over (2) by Wichelt Imports
Stitch Count 138 x 182
14ct or 28ct linen 9.85 x 13
16ct or 32ct linen 8.63 x 11.38
18ct or 36ct linen 7.66 x 10.11
*If stitched on 14ct Aida or 28ct linen this fits perfect in a 11 x 14 frame.
* PLEASE NOTE that the appliqué patterns are sized for a 14ct Aida or 28ct linen over 2
This is one of my designs that I made to add wool appliqué to a cross stitching project. I just love the tans, beiges, and white shades so I designed this to incorporate all of the things that are so fresh and clean. 

If you do not like appliqué then don’t be discouraged because I have included the directions for both cross stitching the whole design or trying both cross stitching with  appliqué flowers.

I have included the wool source that I used but you can be creative by choosing your own wool that would match a room in your home. Just pick 3 shades of any color to make it your own. How about changing the color of the vase, an over dyed green would be nice (another of my favorite colors)
You could try cross stitching the whole design on a small count linen 
*Floss Listing
*DMC
524 
739 
5200
*Weeks Dye Works Floss
1183 Artichoke
1101 Light Khaki
1210 Oak
Weeks Dye Works Wool
1109 HT Angel Hair
1109 Angel Hair
and a white wool
Mill Hill Beads
Antique Glass #03054
*I would suggest getting 2 skeins of all floss . If you are wool appliquéing please do not purchase 1101 Light Khaki (not needed). 
Only (1) skein of 1210 Oak and (1) skein of 5200 white.

I always use 3 strands of floss on 28ct so I needed extra 

No comments: