Looking To Purchase!

If there are any Designs listed here that you can not obtain from your local stitching shop or if you do not see them listed in my Esty shop please email me and I can add them to the Etsy shop for you.
Thank you and have a Blessed Day
donna
stitchbythebay at hotmail dot com

DESIGN CATALOG

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Buttercream Bouquet

Buttercream Bouquet  suggested retail $10.00
Stitch Count 63 x 91    Design is approx. 4.5 x 6.5 
Model stitched on : 28ct “Antique Blue” linen , over 2 linen threads *see below!

14ct Aida or 28ct linen (over2)      4.5 x 6.5 
16ct Aida or 32ct linen (over2)       3.94 x 5.69 
18ct Aida or 36ct linen (over2)       3.5 x 5.05
Floss Listing
DMC
730
831
3045
3046
3047
And (829)is needed only for the vase if you choose to cross stitch this area. 
But you can change the color of the vase to suit your choice 

This Design contains the charted pattern for cross stitching, a line drawing to be traced for punch needle or embroidery.
Also included is a piece of wool/felt for the vase and a button for embellishment….

The sizing for the vase to be traced is the 
size used for the Model 

14ct or 28ct linen onver 2 .

Perfect Frame size 5 x 7 
 
*I coffee stained my piece of linen by dipping it in my left over morning coffee, crumbled it and dried it in my toaster oven on 250 for only about 5 minutes, then I ironed it dry  Be Careful! Don’t leave it, keep an eye on it…maybe it will dry sooner for you
AND 
Antique Blue has been discontinued ..so my substitute would be I can suggest Misty Blue by Zweigart and any color background to match your home decor would be appropriate..as long as it is not tan/beige in color because the flowers would not show up;

No comments: