Looking To Purchase!

If there are any Designs listed here that you can not obtain from your local stitching shop or if you do not see them listed in my Esty shop please email me and I can add them to the Etsy shop for you.
Thank you and have a Blessed Day
donna
stitchbythebay at hotmail dot com

DESIGN CATALOG

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Heart To Heart

Floss Listing
DMC
152
520
522
728
961
3716
3726
White

Weeks Dye Works
1191-Dried Sage
2280-Emmas Pink

Stitch Count for the framed piece is 56 x 84
The framed piece measures 4 x 6 and  fits great in a 5 x 7 frame if stitched with 28ct linen or 14ct Aida
Heart design is 30 x 54
Model stitched on : 28ct “Antique White”linen
If stitched over 1 on 28ct linen and finished like my “Stitch An Inch Series” they fit great in these heart pendants that are available on my Web shop.  Directions for finishing them with fabric glue is on my blog under
 “Stitch An Inch Finish Dir” 
ALSO available
 ON MY BLOG ARE THE  CROCHET  DIRECTIONS  to make the hearts that are in the photo. These directions are FREE and a way for me to say Thank You. 
Included in this design are the Letters that fit perfect in the center of the checkered heart. These would make lovely gifts for friends and family. 
Donna 


No comments: